At The Country Ewe, we believe that understanding what our customers want for products, services and information is an important part of building an interesting and useful online environment.
We've designed our site with this belief in mind, and we've created this privacy statement so that you have easy access to information about our privacy practices.
- Information we collect online
- In a couple areas of our site, we ask you to provide information by filling
out and submitting an online form. These areas include:
- Checkout, where we ask for name, address, email, credit card and other information needed to complete your order
- Catalog requests and mailing list, where we ask for a name and address
- Newsletter, where we ask for a name and email address
- Information we do not collect
- When you visit our site, we do not collect your name, email address or any other personal information unless you provide it to us.
- Cookies what they are and how we use them
- How we use email
- We do not sell or share email addresses with other companies.
After you place an order on our site, you will receive an email confirmation. You will receive these emails only if you have provided your email address during checkout or when registering.
We send our newsletter to subscribers to notify you of sales and products we think might be of interest. Unsubscribe instructions are included in each edition of the newsletter.
We do use email as a means of receiving feedback from our customers, and we encourage you to email us with your questions or comments. We read every email we receive.
- Sharing information with others
- The Country Ewe does not share, sell or trade any information collected with other companies. We do not contribute to or participate in shared or cooperative databases, which give other companies access to your personal information. We do not release credit card or financial information for use by other companies. For privacy purposes, all information relating to our customers is stored on a highly secure server. (See About Security for details.)
- How to change/remove your name on our mailing list, etc.
- Please contact us to:
Remove/change your name from our mailing list Remove/change your name from newsletter list
Please include a note of instruction with your request.
- How to contact us with questions or comments
- See contact us to choose from several options for reaching us by email, phone and fax. We're always happy to answer your questions and listen to your comments.